Comprehensive Dental Care For The Whole Family
Restore Your Confidence with Dental Implants
Dental implants restore your appearance, self-esteem, comfort and improve your speech and nutrition in as little as one day!
Many people who wear fixed bridges, removable partial dentures, or conventional dentures don’t like the way they look or function. The TeethXpress procedure offers a much better solution to achieving an attractive, natural-looking smile. Your dental implant-supported teeth will allow you to eat your favorite foods again and go about your daily life with confidence!
A Certified TeethXpress Provider can help determine if the TeethXpress procedure is the solution for your new smile. Use the “Find a Provider” section above to locate a Certified TeethXpress Provider in your area and find out today if you are a candidate for TeethXpress!
Stop Jawbone Loss with Dental Implants
Did you know that tooth loss leads to bone loss? Missing one or more teeth can lead to a substantial loss of jawbone in your lower face. And the loss of adequate jawbone over time has consequences. A partial-denture usually becomes very loose. A fixed bridge can separate from your gums causing food to become trapped, a serious hygiene issue. Losing the jawbone can increase facial wrinkles and cause you to look prematurely aged. The good news is if you are a candidate for TeethXpress an entirely new set of teeth can be placed all on four, five, or six dental implants in as little as one day while stopping the jawbone loss in the process!
TeethXpress Fixes Common Denture Problems
- Difficulty chewing certain foods, often leading to poor nutrition
- Slurred speech and embarrassing clicks, whistling or smacking
- Slipping or moving of the denture
- Gum and mouth irritation
- Pain caused by poor-fitting dentures
- Eat the foods you love, while enjoying a better diet and improved overall health
- No more embarrassment and difficulty speaking because of slipping dentures
- Increased comfort with reduced gum tissue irritation
- No more costly and inconvenient denture adhesives
- TeethXpress can often utilize your existing denture
- TeethXpress is minimally invasive and can generally be completed in one day
Lenoir City Professional Park
603 Hwy 321 North
Lenoir City, TN 37771