PAYMENT | INSURANCE | APPOINTMENTS
Our office hours are Monday thru Thursday 8:00am – 5:00 pm. Friday, 8:00am to 1:00pm.
Our first appointment is scheduled at 8:00 am and the last is 4:00 pm. For new patients, we ask that you arrive 15 minutes early to complete your paperwork or download our online forms.
- We realize that your time is important and our goal is to keep scheduled appointments. However, sometimes we are presented with dental emergencies. Please check with the receptionist if you are late arriving or have been waiting past your appointment time. She will check with the Dentist for the approximate time you will be seen giving you the option to wait or possibly reschedule if necessary.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call as soon as possible so that another patient can be seen at that time.
- If you fail to show and do not cancel your appointment in advance, you may be asked to prepay to reserve future appointments.
- For health reasons, we need to keep our lobby free from food and drink items.
- For safety reasons, ask that small children not be left unattended in the reception area.
- Prescription refills are processed during regular office hours. Prescription requests on weekends will be processed on Monday to allow the Dentist time to review your chart.
- Routine appointments can be scheduled at the time of your call. However, if you are requesting a work-in appointment, please provide us with a brief description of the problem. This information will be forwarded to the assistant and Dentist. Calls are returned between patient visits throughout the day. Dental emergencies, on patients of record, will be evaluated that same day.
- Your dental care is very important to us and we urge you to keep your scheduled appointments. If you must cancel, we require a 24 hour notice. Failure to comply with this will result in a charge of $25.00 added to your account.
- Providing you the best care possible is our number one objective. For this reason, all calls received after hours, holidays, and weekends are directed to our answering service. You will be given a phone number to reach the Dentist. Please only contact the Dentist with emergencies after hours. All medication refills and routine questions should be directed to the office during regular office hours. All non-emergency calls and questions are best answered during office hours.
Financial Policy: Patient Responsibility:
- Help us make sure your dental care is billed and processed efficiently. Please keep us informed of any changes in your home address and dental insurance coverage. Insurance companies have a specific time limit for processing your claims. If a claim is not filed with the correct information within the time frame allowed, they may refuse to pay. It then becomes your responsibility.
- Copayments and deductibles are collected at the time of service.
- You are responsible for any deductibles, noncovered services, and any other amounts not paid by your insurance company. For this reason, you should be aware of your insurance benefits, deductibles, etc., in advance of services being rendered. If you have a dental insurance plan benefits book please bring it in with you so we may make a copy for your file.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. A $20.00 charge is added to the amount of any returned checks.
- We also have the CareCredit credit program available. This allows you to apply for a dental/health credit card offering either zero interest or low-interest rates.
Financial Policy: Our Responsibility:
- We will file claims to your insurance company with the necessary information to process payment in a timely manner. If you have secondary insurance, we will send them a claim and a copy of your primary insurance company’s EOB to process for payment.