CDC Warnings and Precautions Regarding Coronavirus
As you are aware, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have issued warnings and precautions to healthcare providers worldwide regarding the Coronavirus.
We are taking every precaution necessary to limit the exposure of any virus within our office, and we ask that you help us by participating in these precautions.
- Upon arrival to our office, we kindly ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided.
- Please disinfect your hands prior to using any pens to fill out any documents we may need from you.
- If using the restroom or exiting and reentering our office, we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided upon reentry.
- Please call our office to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing a fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Wearing masks into the office is optional at this time, however, we will continue social distancing. You may wait in the lobby prior to your appointment, or after checking in, you may return to your car and we will call you when your exam room is ready.